Special / Supplemental Needs

If you have a child or other family member with a physical or mental disability, whether a minor or adult, you may want to consider a Special or Supplemental Needs Trust (“SNT”). We can meet with you to help you decide if this is necessary for your estate plan. There are different types of SNTs and you want to make sure you have the one that is right for your needs. Without a proper SNT, your child may not qualify for necessary government programs. An SNT can also help secure an individual’s long-term financial future when he or she is not able to adequately manage his or her finances.

For more information, contact us.