Land Use

We interact regularly with town and city planners, planning and zoning/wetlands boards and commissions in order to apply for and obtain site plan approval, special permits, variances, subdivision approval and wetlands permits. Depending on the client´s needs, we assume an advisory role to the architect or engineer preparing and presenting the planned development, or take a lead role in organizing the team and making sure that all of the components are included to successfully obtain the necessary permits and approvals. We provide counsel to ensure that the statutory requirements are met to achieve and maintain the viability of the permits.

Our Commercial Real Estate lawyers provide services in the following areas, among others:

For more information please contact Doug Pelham, or Richard J. Shea, Jr.