Our trusts and estates lawyers represent individuals and families, non-profit organizations, beneficiaries, heirs, and individual and corporate executors and trustees in connection with a wide variety of contested probate, trust and fiduciary matters, including the following:
- Will contests, including lack of capacity and undue influence claims
- Will and trust construction actions
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Valuation disputes and accountings
- Income, gift and estate tax audits and appeals
- Trust modification and termination actions
- Conservatorship proceedings
We have represented clients in both the Connecticut Probate and Superior Courts and have appeared pro hac vice in other states.
For more information, contact Jeanmarie B. Shea.