We represent both lenders and borrowers on transactions where real estate serves as the security for a loan. We comprehend the financing issues from the standpoint of both sides of the borrowing relationship. There are innumerable ways financing can be structured, and we are well versed in the simple to the complex, including leasehold mortgages, swap transactions and mezzanine financing. We interact with other peripheral parties to the transaction such as tenants and title companies, to effectively and quickly close the loan.
Our Commercial Real Estate lawyers provide services in the following areas, among others:
- Financing (Mortgages, Mezzanine, Private Equity)
- Franchisee Representation
- Land Use (Planning, Zoning and Wetlands)
- Leasing (Retail, Restaurant, Industrial, Ground and Office)
- Loan Purchases, Sales, Workouts & Participations
- Purchase and Sale