The environmental condition of a property is an important consideration in commercial real estate. We help clients analyze the environmental risk that a property may pose, and how to mitigate that risk by proper due diligence, management of conditions (through an active program or by transfer of the risk to others), insurance or a combination of all three. We also look ahead at how best to position the property to limit or eliminate ongoing involvement and residual liability upon sale.
Our Commercial Real Estate lawyers provide services in the following areas, among others:
- Financing (Mortgages, Mezzanine, Private Equity)
- Franchisee Representation
- Land Use (Planning, Zoning and Wetlands)
- Leasing (Retail, Restaurant, Industrial, Ground and Office)
- Loan Purchases, Sales, Workouts & Participations
- Purchase and Sale